Developing. Connecting. Shaping future.
Organizational & HR Consulting: We accompany and support organizations, teams and individuals in their development and in change situations.
Since 2010 Kerstin Sarah von Appen supports organizations and teams as an organizational consultant and management coach and founded her own consulting business and in 2013. She integrates her extensive management experience from many years of working at the interface between Old & New Economy in her counseling. She is familiar with both – corporations as well as the startup world. She worked e.g. in the publishing and online sector (Axel Springer SE), Human Resources Consulting (i-potentials GmbH), the automotive industry (Daimler AG), the theater and entertainment industry (Kampnagel Theater and Warner Music). Kerstin Sarah von Appen also incorporates her experience from founding own companies into her counseling. Kerstin Sarah von Appen also incorporates her experience from founding own companies into her counseling.
She held various management positions in Marketing & Communication, Digital Publishing & Crossmedia Marketing, worked in Executive Search and accompanied the transformation of companies in different functions.
Kerstin Sarah von Appen spends several weeks a year in the USA, especially in New York, Los Angeles and the Silicon Valley where she maintains intensive international exchange with entrepreneurs from various industries. In addition, she serves as Chapter Host Berlin of the International Coach Federation ICF, the world’s biggest coaching association.
Education& Advanced Training:
- Advanced Studies in Change Management, MBA Executive Program of the IMB Institute of Management, Berlin School of Economics and Law
- Agile Project Management with Scrum
- Design thinking: creative problem solving in teams, artop institut of the Humboldt-University Berlin
- MBTI step I + II licensing, a.m.t. Management Performance AG
- Personnel diagnostics, artop institute of the Humboldt-University Berlin
- Conflict management, change management, team development, continuous supervision
- Training as Business Coach, Integral Coach Academy Berlin, ACSTH, ICF-certified
- Leadership development and mentoring program, Axel Springer Academy
- 6 months study stay abroad in Paris, Alliance Française
- Leuphana University Lüneburg: M.A. in Cultural & Communication Sciences and Business Administration
Selection of projects/References:
We designed and implemented numerous consulting projects as well as change and leadership programs in the media world and the startup scene, in the creative industry and in various German and international corporations. These include change consultations, leadership trainings, support for restructuring and growth, filling expert and executive positions in the digital economy, and coaching sessions with experts and executives. References are available upon request.